Thursday, January 15, 2015

Physicians Formula Happy booster blush

Well what can you really say about a blush? I'm finding it difficult to find the right words to describe this blush, but I love it so much that I feel like I need to do a quick post about it.




I picked this up in my local drugstore in late december and it has become a staple in my make-up collection. I use it every single day. My favorite used to be Mocha from MAC, but I haven't even touched that blush in this last month.
I was a little scared to use it at first, because it looks really bright in the packaging. Turns out I didn't have to be. It's actually a really subtle everyday color. It gives you that perfect sheer flushed cheeks look. It might be a little more vibrant depending on what brush you use to apply it with. I personally use the Real Techniques Blush brush.

Not to worry if this shade still scares you. There are a few lighter shades in the range. I would personally use them more as a highlighter, but I think they would look great on someone who has a lighter skintone.

What blush are you currently wearing? Please let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment