Thursday, January 8, 2015

Benefit advent calender

Let me just come right out and say it.. 
This was not worth the money!! Seriously, I got so pissed off about this advent calender.

If you followed my blog during blogmas then you must have noticed that I was getting irritated by the products I was getting. I was hoping they would improve, but they didn't. I mean, look at what I got and tell me. Do you thinks these products are worth €100? I certainly don't. 




I admit my expectations might have been too high, but that's only because people kept hyping this calender. I can't imagine why they would. There are much better advent calenders out there. 

This was the first and this will be the last advent calender that I get from Benefit. If you were looking in to getting one next year.. DON'T!! 

What advent calender did you get this year? Please let me know in the comments below or on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing, I couldn't get it this year but I heard it was amazing!
    violeml.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete