Friday, December 5, 2014

Blogmas #5

Today was the first day I saw a house burn. Like an actual fire. One of the houses that is situated next to my work went up in flames. I never thought a fire could spread that fast. I mean, you hear about it, but you can't imagine it unless you're actually witnessing it. 
It all happened around 2 o'clock. The street was starting to fill with smoke so we went outside to see where it was coming from and it turned out to be coming from one of our neighbors. We weren't even sure at first if it was an actual fire, because it was just a lot of white smoke coming out of the chimney, but within 5 minutes the sky turned black and there were flames coming out of the roof. 

I feel so sorry for the family living there. It must be terrible to lose your house so close to the holidays. I can't even imagine what they must be going through right now. I guess the most important thing is that everybody got out in time and nobody was hurt.

On a more positive not, my sister is staying with me for the next two days. If you're following my blogmas then you'll know that we're going to the Bryan Adams concert tommorow. I have to work 'till 6, so I won't have time to pick her up and get ready in time. So I called her and asked her if she wanted to stay over for the night. 
Speaking of not having time. I might not have enough time to right a blogpost tommorow, so I'm thinking I'll prepare a TAG or a review that can go up instead. I hope you guys won't mind not having an update for a day. 

As I'm writing this blogpost, I'm watching Salt with my sister. You know, the spy movie with Angelina Jolie in it. I'm not a huge fan of Angelina, but I do like this movie. I think it must be the 4th time I'm watching it and I still like it. I thought there would be a sequel, but I haven't heard anything about that. Does anyone know? Is it still happening?

Oh and before I forget. I finally got something I didn't already have in my Benefit advent calender. I got the 'It's Potent' eye cream. I took this as a sign to start using eye cream again. I have to admit I haven't used one for the past 3 or 4 months. And I haven't tried this one before so I'm excited to see if it gives any results. I did smell it just now and the first thing I will tell you is that it stinks. It really does. If you get the chance to smell it go for it and let me know what you think about it.




I hope your day went well. If there's anything you want to know you can ask me in the comments below or on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_ 

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment