Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogmas #1


December is finally here and I couldn't be more excited, because that means there's only 24 more days till christmas. As promised I will be blogging everyday till christmas. I'm not promising it will be a life update everyday. I still want to keep things beauty and fashion related, so I might still be reviewing some products along the way. But let's start things of light and see what I've been up to today. 


When I woke up this morning I was so excited to finally be able to open up the first door of my Benefit advent calender. I have to admit I was a little bit dissapointed, because the only thing I found behind door n°1 were heart-shaped paperclips. Now I know this advent calender is not completely filled up with beauty goodies, I know there's some miscellaneous stuff in there. But to start with some paperclips is a bit anticlimactic.


After opening up my advent calender I got ready for work and that's were I spent the rest of my day.
Now I'm not gonna bore you with my worklife, because it kinda sucks. I've been at my job for the past 7 years and I feel like it's time to move on from it, so I am currently in the process of interviewing for a new job. 

So after working late for the millionth time I finally got home around 20:30 and made myself some dinner and I am now gonna close off my day with watching one of my favorite Disney movies 'Brother bear'.


How did you spend your day? Let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment