Sunday, November 30, 2014

November favorites


1. MAC Prep+Prime Moisture Infusion serum
A couple of months ago I ran out of daily moisturizer, but I still had this in my professional kit. I remembered my teacher at beauty school explain to me the difference between a serum and a moisturizer. Basically a daily moisturizer will hydrate the surface of your skin and a serum will hydrate the deeper layers of your skin. So I started using this instead of a regular moisturizer and I think I'm never going back. My skin looks more radiant and youthfull.


2. Bourjois Liner Pinceau 16h
I'm not the best at applying liquid liner on myself, but I've been able to get it right with this one. It also doesn't crease or smudge on my lids which is also a plus. 

3. MAC Faux
Again, I've already raved about this product. I recently rediscovered it in my make-up collection and it's been a favorite ever since. It's just the most amazing everyday color.

4. Clinique powder Stay Matte sheer pressed powder
I first read about this powder on a blog somewhere, but I can't remember which one. This is the one powder I've tried that I never look cakey in no matter how much I apply. It also really helps with oil control, so If you're an oily skinned girl you might want to try this one out.

5. L'Oréal Infallible foundation
If you read my 'Make-Up Starter Kit' post then you'll already know why I love this foudnation so much. It looks really natural on my skin and it has amazing staying power. Not 24h as it suggest, but still I'd say a good 6-8h, which on my super oily skin feels like a lifetime.

6. Rimmel GlamEyes in Backstage
This is the most amazing color you'll ever find. I'm such a fan! It's just a great everyday subtle color but it looks so gorgeously amazing!

7. Kin Kinetic Nutri hairmask
My hair suffers from extremely dry and brittle ends and the last time i got my hair cut (which was about two months ago) my hairdresser recommended this to me as an everyday conditioner. I can say that it definitely has made a difference to my hair. 

What are your favorites this month? Let me know on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_ or in the comments below

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

Where to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment