Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sabine Peeters - Make up artist

Hey guys,

I went on a little shopping spree this week and one of the things I picked up is this make-up book. It's written by one of Belgian's best make-up artists Sabine Peeters.
What I love about this book is that there's something for everyone in here. It starts with the basics like how to test for your foundation shade and what a bronzer is for.. So if you are new to the make-up game, you'll know exactly how to use everything. 



Further along in the book Sabine shows you how to get all the iconic looks from the 50's, 60's and the 80's. And of course she shows you how to create a perfect smokey eye, because no make-up book is complete without a smokey eye look. 

What's very different from this book than any other I've seen or own myself is that it shows you how to get a certain celebrity's look. This is what I like most about this book and the main reason I decided to buy it. 
You've all probably have had the same experience as me, trying to figure out how a celebrity achieved a make-up look. In this book Sabine shows you exactly how to do that!!

If you're interested in buying a make-up book to learn more about it, then this is the one you want to buy!! If you want to know more about Sabine's work then you can check out her blog www.lifeislikeaboxofmakeup.wordpress.com

This book is available at Standaard Boekhandel and it costs €29,99

Have you read Sabine's book yet? What did you think about it? Let me know in the comments below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Ik had het boek gewonnen via Nieuwsblad Magazine.
    Ben er zo blij mee, zou het anders sowieso gekocht hebben.
    Voor mij het beste Nederlandstalige make-up boek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more.. Een van de beste aankopen die ik heb gedaan. Xx

    ReplyDelete