Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PINTEREST!!

Hi lovelies,

I'm trying to expand my social media as much as possible, so today I'm happy to share with all of you that I am officialy on Pinterest.
I just recently discovered this site and just like everyone else who has been on it, I too have fallen in love with it. 
It's really userfriendly and just basically amazing.
I can find anything I want on there and then add it to one of my bords. If I need any inspiration later on or I want to try a new make up look I just go on there and find something that I like..

If you need any inspiration I would recommend checking out the site if you haven't already and whilst you're on there, be sure to follow me..
http://www.pinterest.com/MissNathalieM/



Are you on pinterest already?? Please let me know your username and I'll follow you back..
Be sure to let me know what inspires you. Leave it as a comment below or find me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie


PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment