Thursday, December 26, 2013

What I got for christmas 2013


Hey lovelies,
I hope you all had an amazing christmas. 
I just really quickly wanted to share with you what I got for christmas this year. 

I know it doesn't seem like I got very much compared to what you sometimes see in other families, but my family just sticks to one gift a person. 
This year we also agreed to find gifts that were somewhere around the 20 euros mark, because we don't feel like we need to spend hundreds of euros on eachother. We just enjoy the company and mainly the food =D
So without further ado.. Here's what I got for christmas.

Candy yum-yum is the color on the right

My mom got me this MAC lipstick in Candy yum-yum. It's a very bright neon pink and it has a matte finish. I know it doesn't look really vibrant in the pictures, but that because the lighting is washing it out (I'm sorry =S).


Vegas Volt is the color on the left

My brother got me a MAC lipstick in the color Vegas Volt, which is kind of a coral-orangy nude. This is an amplified creme lipstick, which are my favorite MAC lipsticks, because they are very pigmented and still very soft and creamy on the lips.



My sister got me the coastal scents 88 original palette. I was so happy with this gift, because I've been wanting to buy this for myself for the longest time. The reason I love this palette is because it's got every color that you could want. It has an assortment of neutrals and colors. And also matte and shimmery eyeshadows. It think this palette is perfect for beginners. It's also really really cheap *Bonus points*. I had shown my sister this palette online about a month ago and told her I really wanted it. So I'm so happy she bought it for me. And it turns out she liked it so much, she even bought it for herself.



I'm obsessed with Tinkerbell. She is hands down my favorite Disney character. One of my friends knew this and she bought me this Tinkerbell cup. This may sound strange, but this is my favorite gift this year. I know it's something so simple, but because of that I love it. Because it's a very thoughtful gift. Those are always the best, aren't they??

There's still two more gift I have yet to receive, but other than that, this is all I got for christmas.

What did you get for christmas this year?? Did you like your presents as much as I like mine?? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me a picture of your gifts @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment