Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 10 MAC eyeshadows

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry about missing last week, but I was sick in bed all week. 
But I'm back now and today I'm sharing my top 10 MAC eyeshadows with you all..

So let's get started

1. All that glitters 


2. Coppering 


3. Woodwinked


4. Sable


5. Satin taupe 


6. Amber lights


7. Naked lunch 


8. Smut 


9. Espresso


10. Contrast 


I personally think these shadows are perfect if you are just starting out with makeup. You can pretty much create every neutral eyelook with these colors. The reason I didn't incorporate any bright colors is because you wouldn't wear those on a daily basis. If you would like me to do a top 10 of bright MAC eyeshadows let me know in the comments below or on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment