Thursday, November 21, 2013

Products I've used up & will I repurchase


Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam: I absolutely love this cleanser. It's got microbeads in it which I found odd, considering this is not a scrub but you don't even notice them once you've put it on your skin. It does leave the skin feeling a little bit thight, but I personally like that in a cleanser. I'm currently trying out another cleanser, but once I'm done with that one, I will most certainly repurchase this one.

Shiseido Pureness Mattifying Moisturizer: This moisturizer is from the same line as the cleanser, however I don't really care for it. It does mattify your skin, but I don't feel like it keeps me matte during the day. I probably won't repurchase this.

Vichy Normaderm daily scrub: I have actually already repurchased this one and I am currently using it. This is the best scrub I have used so far.

Vichy Capital Soleil 50+ Sunblock: The reason I bought this sunblock is because I had facial surgery a little over a year ago. My surgery was at the beginning of June and I was going on a holiday to Italy in July and the doctor told me I had to keep my face out of the sun for at least the first year, because otherwise the scars in my face wouldn't fade away. So I bought a big floppy hat and this sunblock to put on my scars so that I could still enjoy the sunshine. And it did a wonderful job, because my scars completely faded. I mean, I know where the incisions were and I can't even find them and neither can my sister. So if I ever need a sunblock again, I will definitely repurchase this one.

Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts: Not much to say here. I won't repurchase this product, because I just don't feel like it does anything beneficial to my skin.

Le Petit Marseillais Rasberry and Peony Bodywash: This bodywash smells amazing. It has a fresh floral, fruity scent to it and I really like it. I might even repurchase in the future.

Bioderma Sébium H2O: I have already repurchased this multiple times. I love it for taking of my make up or if I'm feeling really lazy I use this to cleanse my face.

Bed Head by Tigi Urban Anti+dotes Resurrection Damage Level 3 shampoo: Again I have already repurchased this more then once and I am actually using it right now. It makes my hair feel really clean, soft and light. I know that the only remedy against split ends is to cut your hair, but at least this shampoo makes your hair look and feel extremely healthy. I've also tried out the conditioner in this line and I loved it. My hair felt super soft and it helped control the frizz.

Bed Head by Tigi Some Like It Hot conditioner: I had really high expectations for this conditioner, because I already tried another conditioner from Bed Head and totally loved it. However I was left feeling dissapointed. It didn't really do anything for my hair. It didn't make it feel really soft or nourished. I actually don't think it's worth the money and so I will not be repurchasing this.

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo: For a drugstore shampoo I think this is a wonderful product. It made my hair soft and you only just need a little bit to wash your entire hair so it lasts a long while. I won't repurchase, because I really like my Bed Head shampoo, but I do recommend this one for anyone looking for a good drugstore shampoo.

Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Foundation: This is the most expensive foundation I've ever bought (€50), but it's so worth the money. It's super light on the skin (seriously, it looks like second skin), it lasts a good few hours (I mean, no foundation lasts ALL DAY) and it's got medium coverage. This is the best high end foundation I've ever tried and I will definitely repurchase.

Urban Decay Primer Potion: Last but certainly not least.. The Urban Decay primer potion. Do I even need to tell you guys about this?? Of course I will repurchase this. I sadly can't get my hands on it in Belgium, but the next time I'm going to Paris I'm gonna take an entire suitcase of this back home with me.

What products have you been using lately?? I would love some suggestions on what to buy next. Please leave a comment below or tweet me @_MakeUpDiary_ and tell me what you would like to see me blog about next.

Xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment