Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TAG: It's all about me..



Vital Statistics
Name: Nathalie
Nicknames: None??..
Day of birth: May 10th 1989
Place of birth: Antwerp, Belgium
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Male/Female: Female.. Duh!!
Occupation: Shopgirl
Residence: Antwerp
Screen name: Diary Of A MakeUp Addict

Appearance:
Hair color: Brown
Hair lenght: Mid-lenght
Eye color: Grey-green-blue
Best feature: My eyes
Height: About 168cm
Braces: I had braces for two years when I was 21
Glasses: Only when I'm driving at nighttime or watching tv
Piercing: My ears
Tattoos: Nope
Righty/Lefty: Righty :D

Your firsts:
Best friend: Nathalie. No, not myself.. There was actually a girl in my class that was also named Nathalie..
First award: I don't remember :S
Firts sport you joined: The athletics team
First real vacation: It was either Germany or Hungary
First concert: Westlife
First love: Maarten

Favorites:
Movie: I don't know. I've seen too many movies, I just can't decide which one I like best
TV-show: Currently 'Once upon a time'
Colors: PINK!!
Song: Let it be by The Beatles
Candy: Ice cream
Restaurant: De Smoutstoop
Store: Primark
School: Wait.. What!?!? 
Book: PS I love you
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: Boots

Currently:
Feeling: Tired
Single/Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This :P
Online: Nope
Listening to: My neighbors making too much noise
Thinking about: All the things I need to do tomorrow
Wanting: A new car
Watching: My computer screen
Wearing: Pyjamas

Future:
Want children: Yes
Want to be married: Not necessarily, but I really do want to wear a white dress
Careers in mind: Working in PR and eventplanning
Where do you want to live: Doesn't really matter

Have you ever:
Kissed a stranger: Yes.. Oepsie :S
Had alcohol: Yes
Smoked: I tried it out once, and really didn't like it
Ran away from home: No
Broken a bone: No *Knocks on wood*
Got an x-ray: Yes
Broken someone's heart: I hope not
Broke up with someone: Yes
Cried when someone died: Yes
Cried at school: Probably

Do you believe in:
God: No
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: No
Soul mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on the first date: Sure.. Why not
Yourself: Most of the time

I tag all of you to do this tag. Leave a link in the comments below and I'll check it out. Also keep an eye out for my october favorites, 'cause they'll be here pretty soon.
If you want you can always follow me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_
xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment