Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Maybelline Babylips


Packaging: 9/10
Product: 7/10
Price: 9/10

Average: 8.3/10

These past few months I've heared so many people rave about the Maybelline Babylips. Sadly, they hadn't been launched yet in Belgium.
So, a month ago I went grocery shopping and suddenly my eye catches this really fun, bright packaging. HOORAY!!.. The babylips have finally been released.
There's a total of 6 balms, I picked up two colored ones. They're named 'Pink punch' and 'Cherry me'. 
Pink punch seems to be a bright pink, but once applied on the lips it sheers out a lot. Cherry me has a warmer tone to it. As the name would suggest, it's more of a cherry red color. 
Pigmentation wise, they're not the best. Both of them are quit sheer, they are buildable though.
In terms of the product I was pleasantly surprised. I've been only wearing these lipbalms for the past month and they've kept my lips soft. They haven't chapped at all.
The packaging claims they will last you 8 hours, I would say more about 3. Especially with the tinted lipbalms, you need to reapply them if you want the color to remain on your lips.
Overall I give this product a big thumbs up. I even went back and picked up one of the clear ones in 'Fresh mint'. And it's actually the one I liked the most out of them. I think it works way better than the tinted balms and I like that it had a cool, refreshing feel to it.
Oh, before I forget. These come at €3,99 a piece.

What do you guys think about the Maybelline Babylips??
Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @_MakeUpDiary_

Xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment