Saturday, October 5, 2013

25 facts about me



1. I'm Belgian
2. Sadly, I'm allergic to chocolate and to most sorts of fish
3. My favorite color is pink
4. I'm tachycardic, which means that my heart rate is faster than most people. My heart           rate has an average speed of 120bpm. Here's how Wikipedia describes it:
Tachycardia is a heart rate that exceeds the normal range. A resting heart rate over 100 beats per minute is generally accepted as tachycardia. Tachycardia can be caused by various factors which often are benign. However, tachycardia can be dangerous depending on the speed and type of rhythm.
5. I'm afraid of flying, heights and falling (FOF). It's no joke, there really is such a thing as       fear of falling :P
6. I love Italian food
7. I despretaly want Sephora to open a store in Belgium. The nearest Sephora to me is in           Paris, which is in France!!
8. I would like to travel all over the world
9. My favorite tv shows are crime-related shows like Castle, The mentalist, Criminal                 Minds, Bones...
10. I love to sing although I never sing in the shower
11. I can't sing :D I'm the most tone-deaf person you will ever meet
12. My favorite car is the volkswagen bug
13. I'm 24 years old
14. I don't smoke
15. I have a younger sister and an older brother
16. I danced for about 5-6 years
17. I also did waterpolo and cross country running when I was younger
18. If i like a song, I will play it on repeat until I'm so sick of it I will never want to hear it           again. EVER.
19. I'm horrible at keeping plants alive. You can give me an evergreen and it will still die.
20. My favorite flowers are tullips and gerberas
21. I suffer from insomnia and anxiety
22. I'm terrified of horses and large dogs
23. I still watch Disney movies all the time. Tinkerbell is my favorite character
24. I was severly bullied from age 6 through 18. As a result I've suffered from depression in         the past
25. I'm very shy when you first meet me, but once I'm comfortable around you, you won't             be able to shut me up :D

Want to know more about me?? Follow me on twitter @_MakeUpDiary_
Let me know in the comments below what you would like me to blog about next.

xoxo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment